Depression? Anxiety? We are experienced to help you with a wide range of difficulties in Ealing
You might find yourself, like many other people, looking for therapy to help you feel better. You may be seeking help for depression and anxiety or after encountering a difficult life experience. You might worried about someone else or simply looking to learn more about yourself with a trusted, experienced and suitably qualified Psychologist in Ealing and Chiswick. Take a look at some of the things that people seek help for…
Experienced to help you with a wide range of difficulties including:
- Anxiety difficulties (social anxiety, generaliased anxiety, phobias)
- Depression and low mood
- Divorce and separation
- Emotional impact of life events
- Family issues
- Grief and loss
- Irrational thoughts and fears,
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Love and relationships
- Low self confidence
- Low self esteem
- Post traumatic stress
- Pregnancy, birth trauma, postnatal emotional health (postnatal depression and anxiety)
- Rape and sexual assault
- Relationship difficulties
- Repeating unhelpful behaviour
- Work related stress and anxiety
Children and their families
Parenting is not easy. Our own children can challenge us in ways that are quite extraordinary. Maybe you have tried a few things to help with these challenges, or need a fresh pair of eyes, some space to think, reflect and take action. Some of the difficulties you may be experiencing are:
- Behaviour difficulties at home, school or both. This may include fighting, lying, stealing.
- Common childhood problems such as sleep, toileting, feeding.
- Problems with attention, learning
- Emotional difficulties, low feelings, anger
- Finding it hard to get along as a family
- Struggling to help your child make changes
- Challenging adolescent behaviour
- Helping your child(ren) process family changes (e.g. due to parental separation, divorce, moving home etc).
This is not an exhaustive list, if you do not see your difficulty or issue please still get in touch as we are trained to help with a wide range of difficulties. Contact details below.
Read the FAQ or fill in the form below and we will get back to you
It is very common and normal to feel this way. It can be a big step seeking help so why not give Pinder a call on 07506 538 683 and take it from there? She is friendly and open to hearing about where you are at. She has a great deal of experience of working with uncertainty and people who are new to therapy, have a free chat and see how you get on.
Contact us now on 07506 538 683. You will be contacted to arrange time to speak.
- Initial telephone conversation: Free
- Individual session: £120
- Consultation: Please contact us directly for a personalised quote.
A further small fee may be applied to cover administration costs for insurance clients and those wishing to pay via paypal.